Cable track conveyor systems
Cable track conveyors provide a cost-effective, reliable means of moving empty or full containers in a single file at slow to moderate speeds. Cable track conveyor systems can be designed to convey products between floors, overhead to open up floor space, or in alpine systems to elevate, lowerate, or provide storage capacity. Cable track conveyors are designed for product height and diameter changes and are ideal for the glass, brewery, soft drink, dairy, citrus, household products, personal care, and pharmaceutical industries.
Cable track features
- Reliable, cost-effective conveying of products for a wide variety of industries
- Painted mild steel or aluminum construction for standard and sanitary filling applications
- Fixed or adjustable width/height design for single or multiple container sizes
- High efficiency drives suitable for variable speed applications
- Reliable transfer from de-palletizer single-filer and table-top conveyors